Wednesday, July 8, 2009

“If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.”
-Anonymous

This quote I choose means that when ever my friend(s) fell I would pick them back up again. Meaning I would help them with what ever emotional breakdowns, or sadness in their life. No matter what they’ve going through I would try to cheer them up.

In seventh grade I’ve seen many of my friends who have had trouble situations that made them gloomy. For example one of my friends, Alicia and Heather were mad with each other with a guy. All behind it was lies and secrets. They both came to me because they know they can trust me and I will put a smile on there face. Heather was jealous with Alicia for going out with this boy she still had feelings for. She also told me Alicia makes all this stuff up, talks about her behind her back, and all this other crap. I could tell Heather was sort of depressed, and so I change the subject. I knew she become at least content, which she did. Alicia side of the story was that she didn’t say anything about her, she made that up, and Heather is mad for know reason. I have helped them when their down and I always will.



“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
-Bill Cosby
This quote by Bill Cosby means if you don’t try and give up everyone will be pleased but you. If you at least try there’s a chance. You’ll never know until you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment