Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The last day of school!!!


The last day of school wasn't all that great.it was actually sort of heart breaking because you made so many friends and you've had a strong connection with them.
It started out as homeroom, getting peoplessignatures and haveing one last chat with them. Then the bell rings so you go to your first class, which I had art. I pretty much had gotten everyones signature the other two days.
Everyone just bassically talked and chated with their friends. Next thing you know off to second period(P.E.) My friends and I got sat on the ground listened to our music from our cell phones and ipods. The day really went by quickly. Third period I had history with Mrs.Balcom,a teacher I do not like at all because she will look at you and just go on andon talking or answer someone else. Time flew by and fourth period English came with Mrs. Shool. The room was filled with talking and thats the only thing the whole class did. In Mrs.Ross's science class there was a subsitute and same as every class, just talked. Mrs.Davis for math comes after. She had different games that you really need to use your brain. It was ok, but hard. That was the last class and school was out. I didn't get to even tell my best friend since pre-school goodbye! Actually I barely saw any of my friends to tell bye to.

Most kids were gone but few were still left. I saw this one girl who started to cry and 7 of her friends gave a hug around her. It made me feel sad and I missed my friends already. I waited till all my friends were gone then went to the after school program just wanting my mom to pick me and take me home. I told a couple of my friends that we've waited for this day and now thats it's here it's emotion. And thats the truth! From that day on I missed all my friends. I wish that wasn't the last day of school but you have to face it any way.
:(
























No comments:

Post a Comment