Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today in class

As usual we started of with the O.A.. You had a choice either talk about your biggest challenge or talk about your self. I put: what my name is, i am twelve years old, and that my birthday is October 27. Also things like my favorite holiday other that Christmas is, which Im not really sure. Over the summer I love to go swimming and that's my favorite thing I look for over the summer. Anyways I just wrote till I got to half a page like Mr.Vega tells us to.

Then we finished up reading your short story from yesterday or start a new story. After about 20 minutes Mr.Vega got us into groups by what story you read/finished. Next we had to write on a big sheet of paper and write 2 questiona and five main things you read about the story. Once your done with that you finish up your blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment