Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thoughts of todays class

Today in class we first started off with OA(opening assesment) which was write a time when you misjudged someone or some situation. Then we read a poem called, "Fat Man" and talked about it and wrote what the main piont was at the bottom of the page. I think that was perfect because it's a lesson learned and some people still haven't learned it. Actually I think reading this poem and discussing was something that should also be done in first grade so you know how it might affect and you shouldn't do it.

The next thing we did was pick out a short story, read, and write the problem and solution. I think the story I read was difficult and sort of boring. Sometimes when books are boring I can really remember what I read. But I will just reread it all tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment