Thursday, June 18, 2009

About Me

I am twelve years old. My birthday is October 27. I live in Upland, CA. My favorite color is blue, and purple. I am a shy person. My favorite holiday other than Christmas is probably April Fools or Valentines Day. My favorite food is probably pizza or orange chicken. My favorite season is of course summer. I love swimming and thats my favorite thing to do over the summer. I love hanging out with my wild, crazy nephew Jeremiah and his sister Jaden who is clam. Except what ever brother does she does. They have a younger brother who just turned one year old about a week ago. I love listening to music, all kinds except country. I like koolade, lemonade, and other cool drinks in the summer. Over the summer my family goes to family reuinons and this one is going to be in Alabama instead of Mississippi. I know we will have a great time.

1 comment: